The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change.
This is how the base theme looked like if you’re wondering. Now after many small changes & improvements it looks much better. Below you can find the short list of changes I’ve made since a month or so:
Changes, changes, changes
Permalinks (hover over me :)
And some other stuff
Some may noticed that the first paragraph of my articles fit 140 characters, which make it Twitter friendly, and later I don’t have to spend additional time for adjusting a twit.
Due to my limited knowledge about DNS servers, the blog was ‘taken out’ for a day or so. ;) Another small lesson learnt.
Having continuous, life-long improvements at the back of my mind, the current todo list includes:
- Inline comments; for longer and technical articles Disqus doesn’t cut.
- Mailing list; it’s said that the more emails you have, the richest you are ;)
There’s also another category in which I’d like to cover topics related to writing process:
- Using BitBucket as a review tool (pull requsts)
- Writing in intervals (agile approach)
- Review process (checking grammar and spelling as a separate process)
- Helpful services: Trello, BitBucket, Buffer
- Markdown, Jekyll tips & tricks
- How not to be perfect when writing ;)
- Sharing knowledge is fun
- You get a lot so you’ve got to give back ;)
- Writing makes what you know stick in your mind