Wojtek is a man with Getting Things Done approach in the DNA. From the very beginning, he was making significant progress as a software engineer. And he never stopped polishing the software craftsmanship. A very dedicated and focused on the job person. He is also eager to teach others by delivering presentations during local meetups, writing articles on the company blog and dedicating his time to the local and global open source community.
Wojtek has very good interpersonal and soft skills. Together with his positive attitude and being an effective team member, a project I was a Scrum Master on became successful. I can recommend Wojtek both as a developer and a good team player.
Wojtek has been working for me over the last 3 years. Wojtek is a highly effective developer, always looking for alternatives to make the solution even better. I’ve always appreciated his perseverance and creativity. Wojtek played a key role in growing 9teams to the mature solution it is now. I strongly recommend Wojtek.
I worked with Wojtek for almost 2 years. Wojtek is a great asset in the team. His EmberJS insights that he had collected from the beginnings of the framework, supported us in the smooth transition between each version of this tool. He always tried to deeply analyse the problem from a business perspective, before starting to work on it, which helped to eliminate waste from our production process.
I’ve been working in the IT industry since 2013, building and developing business solutions. I’ve worked in small and medium teams of developers, both for software houses and product companies.
During my career, I learned that my holistic point of view, empathy, and general interest in people’s behavior, positions me in a user experience designer role than a software developer. With a technical background, keen interest in typography, paying attention to details, feeling the people’s needs, I embarked on the journey to becoming a designer.
Working with people, clear and transparent communication, and strong company culture is what I value most. Currently, I’ve studying design and communication at Social Sciences and Humanities.
Key technology: Vue.js, node.js, PosgreSQL.
- Working as a remote developer for international projects
- Developing and maintaining https://themasters.io
Key technology: Ruby on Rails, React.js, Docker, CSS/SASS
- Developing back end and client side application
- Taking part in the full cycle of the product: from planning to development
- Presenting features to the share holders and co-workers at the end of a sprint
Key technology: Ruby on Rails, React.js, CSS, Vagrant
- Taking part in the building of a coding school
- Preparing educational materials for git course
- Running a git course
- Participating in the full life cycle of projects from initial requirement gathering, through planning to development
- Working within agile development processes
- Developing back end and client side applications
- Designing clear and user-friendly interfaces
- Ensuring cross-browse experience
Key technology: Ember.js, Ruby on Rails, SASS/CSS, React.js
- A holistic point of view
- Listening to people
- Presentational skills
- Understanding the beauty of typography
- Paying attention to language in products
- Understanding the marketing and the production :-)
- Writing & blogging
- Great sense of humour